December 21, 2016
May 3, 2016
Global Business Leader’s strapline is “Connecting the dots”. The work we run is all about connection, inner to outer and people to each other. We’ve recently re-designed our website to reflect this.
This is how we support leaders to connect the dots, our “Power of Ten”.
- inner voice to action
- mind to body and spirit
- intellect and technical expertise to emotional intelligence
- attention to intention and impact
- short to longer-term vision
- vision to purpose
- organisational values to behaviours
- people development to the needs of the business
- people and teams across functions, cultures and generations
- the head and the heart of the organisation to all of its stakeholders.
We know that when you connect the dots you maximise effort, minimise waste, create inspiration, break down silos, engage others and produce excellence.
At GBL we partner with our clients to co-create sustainable solutions.
Global Business Leaders connect the dots.
May 2, 2015
I bought a designer shirt without buttons. It was a bargain! I just needed to sew some buttons on, and make some button holes … And it remained, buttonless, in my wardrobe for some months, until I travelled to a country where tailors are in abundance at the local bazaar. It was a short and easy piece of work for the tailor, who is accustomed to all kinds of much more complex orders from more demanding customers. I was very happy to have this new shirt to wear, finally. The tailor did not want to name a price in advance. (more…)