We operate in a world of rapid change that is volatile, uncertain and complex. How do we navigate in unknown waters? What is our guide? What mindset and skills are required of leaders?
We need to be able
- to master complexity in new and creative ways;
- to select critical input from the floods we receive on a daily basis;
- to connect: with multiple stakeholders, with new generations, with individuals from wherever they come;
- to be creative and curious, willing to change ourselves and inspire the people we lead.
Here are some examples of our customized programmes:
- Individual Executive Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- International Communication Skills
- Leadership Development (Leading Self, Leading Teams, Leading Change)
- Leading in a VUCA World
- Outstanding Global Virtual Teams
- Working Successfully across Cultures
- Values-based Cultural Transformation in Organisations
- Large Group Event Facilitation
Global Business Leaders work with organisations
- to develop leadership excellence
- to empower outstanding performance in local, virtual and global teams
- to leverage cultural diversity
- to grow values-driven business cultures.
It is our mission to support learning and growth – for individuals, teams and global organisations.
- "With no maps to guide us, we steered our own course
Rode out the storms when the winds were gale force
Sat out the doldrums in patience and hope
Working together, we learned how to cope.
Life is an ocean and love is a boat
In troubled waters it keeps us afloat..."John McDermott
Global – Leadership – Development – For individuals – For teams – Across organisations