Managing diversity is probably one of the most important skills we will ever want to learn because dealing with difference is something we face constantly in our international business lives. Our challenge is to find ways of dealing with cross-cultural differences so that we can increase our chances of making a real connection to establish trust with people who apparently seem so different and thereby increase performance effectiveness. In our programmes, we sow the seed for increased cross-cultural awareness and offer practical and effective ways to meet the challenges we encounter. By recognising differences and valuing similarities we can maximize the potential of diversity to achieve excellent outcomes.
We offer culture specific as well as culture generic programmes. The ”Culture” focus may be a blend of organisational or professional/functional as well as national.
Here are some examples of our work:
Working with the Swedes (for Italians). Working with the British (for Germans). Working with Scandinavians. Cross-Cultural Communication for Corporate Communications. Leading Across Cultures for Bank Managers (multi-national participants of a global bank). International Communication Skills for Healthcare Professionals. Understanding Indians (for Dutch IT Specialists).
- "Learning to work with, and understand, cultures is not the sole responsibility of leaders; it is the responsibility of everyone within an organization."Mai Moua
Here are some examples of our customized programmes:
- Individual Executive Coaching
- Coaching Skills for Managers
- Working with Emotional Intelligence
- International Communication Skills
- Leadership Development (Leading Self, Leading Teams, Leading Change)
- Leading in a VUCA World
- Outstanding Global Virtual Teams
- Working Successfully across Cultures
- Values-based Cultural Transformation in Organisations
- Large Group Event Facilitation